The Health Hub located in the heart of old Papatoetoe, dedicated to providing the highest quality Primary Health Care.
- 5% of regional population
- 29.3 yrs Median age
- 39,830 employees work in the local board area (2015)
- 46% Pacific, 31% Asian, 21% European, 16% Māori
- 42% born overseas
- $60,800 Median household income
- 52% of residents employed
- 31 schools, most rated decile 1 or 2 (2016)
- 5388 businesses in the local board area (2015)
Number of people counted Total population
75,663 people usually live in Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area. This is an increase of 3,339 people, or 4.6 percent, since the 2006 Census.
Its population ranks 9th in size out of the 21 Auckland local boards in New Zealand.
Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area has 1.8 percent of New Zealand’s population.
The median age (half are younger, and half older, than this age) is 29.3 years for people in Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area. For New Zealand as a whole, the median age is 38.0 years.
8.6 percent of people in Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area are aged 65 years and over, compared with 14.3 percent of the total New Zealand population.
25.9 percent of people are aged under 15 years in Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area, compared with 20.4 percent for all of New Zealand.
|Population of Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area and New Zealand|
|Sex||Otara-Papatoetoe Local Board Area||New Zealand|
Source: Statistics New Zealand – 2013 Census
Ready for you to move in
2 Spaces available for lease in this new building, convenient location surounded by shops, cafes and other services at the nearby.
- 12sqm (Tahi), 13sqm (Rua)
- 3 exclusive carparks
- Lots of off street parking on mall carpark
- Spacious reception area
- Kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Aircon / Heat pump
- Good Security Monitored
- Energy efficient features
- Excellent signage and profile opportunities
- High quality fit-out of rooms
- Adjoining other health practitioners
Call Us now to discuss how this space could work for you!
Connect, collaborate and grow
Papatoetoe Family Doctors is a community General Practice located in the heart of old Papatoetoe, dedicated to providing the highest quality Primary Health Care.
Our team of highly skilled doctors, nurses and other professionals provide services in a completely personal and client-centred approach.
We offer a full range of primary care services for individuals and families including health screens, travel clinic, disease management and health promotion.
We are an independent practice with no corporate ownershipand a member of the Procare Primary Health Organisation. Contact us to discuss how we can meet your health needs today.
Mon – Fri:
9am – 5pm
9am – 12pm
AFTER HOURS VIRTUAL CLINIC
Tue & Thu 3pm – 7pm
When the Practice is closed, our main phone line 278-2578 diverts to Home Care Medical (HML). A Registered Nurse can give advice or suggest being seen at an Accident & Medical Clinic.
The HML service is unable to make appointments for you or take prescription requests, so if this is what you require, please register for access to our Health 365 patient portal, where you can book appointments and request scripts. Alternatively, our phones are switched back over each day at 8.30am. HML is a service that is available for medical advice, after hours, week nights, public holidays and all weekend on: 278-2578.
TBI Health provides a comprehensive range of physiotherapy, injury management and rehabilitation services customised for you to give you the help you need, when you need it.
TBI Health’s Pain Management service provides effective treatment for people suffering from persistent pain. With the support of our team, you will get the help you need when you need it.
TBI Health’s Injury Rehab service provides effective treatment and rehabilitation following injury. We give you the support you need to get back on track.
TBI Health’s SpineCare service provides effective treatment for people suffering from acute and chronic back pain, neck pain and spinal pain.
REHAB AT HOME
TBI Health’s Rehab at Home service provides in-home assessments and rehabilitation for people of all ages. We provide the help you need, where you need it, to help ensure you are as safe, independent and active as possible.
BSc Hons Physiotherapy.
MHSc (First class Hons).
Certified Hand Therapist (CHT).
Registered Hand Therapist (NZAHT).
- NZ Registered Hand Therapist and Physiotherapist
- 21 Years experience
- Certified Hand Therapist (USA)
- Qualified in Belfast, Northern Ireland, (UUJ, 1990)
- Managed Hand Therapy, Burns and Plastic Unit at Counties Manukau DHB
- AUT Paper Leader and Lecturer, Hand and Upper Limb post-graduate paper (part-time)
- Research Masters (First Class Hons, 2011): In-vivo tendon excursion measurement
- Masters Theses Supervisor
- ASH annual meeting (2011), Nashville, USA
- NZAHT annual meeting (2011), Napier, NZ
What conditions do I treat ?
I treat acute, traumatic or acquired conditions through to longstanding and chronic disorders. I am also specialised in custom splinting.
- Pain: Simple and complex disorders including CRPS, RSD, cumulative trauma.
- Fractures: Metacarpals, phalanges, carpals, radius, ulna.
- Crush injuries: Fingertips, hands, forearms.
- Tendon strains,lacerations,repairs
- Ligament tears
- Joint sprains
- Muscular tears
- Nerve injuries & compressions: (eg CTS), prevention of deformities, sensory-motor assessment and retraining
- Connective tissue disorders: eg Dupytrens disease post fasciotomy
- Arthritic conditions: Commonly first CMC joint OA
- Paediatrics: Congenital and acquired conditions
Radiant You is about you!
Caring for your health and supporting your Journey.
Healthy Weight loss
Mindful and intuitive eating
Emotional and binge eating
PCOS, Endometriosis, fertility
Metabolic & Hormonal Health
Increased energy & vitaliy
Food Allergy, Intolerance
Gut Health, Gluten free, Fodmaps
IBS, Thyroid, Interstitial cystitis
Pre Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes
Nutrition for depression and anxiety
Bespoke service from New Zealand Registered Nutritionist Diana Anderson
Registered with the NZ Nutrition Society, Diana is well qualified to provide support tailored to your needs in a face to face consultation in Howick or using Skype/ Face time if you live further away. Diana has worked in Tertiary education as a Senior Lecturer, and in public health with families and Workplace Wellness. Special interests are nutrition for immune disorders, mental wellness and aging.